Quantcast

MineCraft Movies!

1 ... 15161718192021 ... 24

Re: MineCraft Movies!

Rock19
can i come XD

LU will forever live in our hearts!

Remember, always eat your bento blocks! -Me

Re: MineCraft Movies!

Michael120
Rock19 wrote
can i come XD
Yep! You actually need ModloaderMP, and you need smartmoving 8.2!
TheAwesome120 in the infinite world of blocks
Michael120 in the universe(overbuild server)
(also Michael120BT)

"Adventure. Not just exploring the unexplored, but creating the uncreated, experimenting with the unexperimented, and defeating the undefeated." --Myself

"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -- Albert Eintsein

Chat room: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#TND

Re: MineCraft Movies!

Michael120
THIS ISH THE TEX PACK.

I DOES NOT OWN IT.

NOR COPYRIGHT IT.

THE TEXTURES ARE THE SOLE PROPERTIES OF THEIR OWNERS.

DokuCraft_STUDIO.zip

TheAwesome120 in the infinite world of blocks
Michael120 in the universe(overbuild server)
(also Michael120BT)

"Adventure. Not just exploring the unexplored, but creating the uncreated, experimenting with the unexperimented, and defeating the undefeated." --Myself

"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -- Albert Eintsein

Chat room: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#TND

Re: MineCraft Movies!

Jomy582
UGH
My mom found out have a Spanish quiz tomorrow and since I got a d- on the last one, I have to study harder :/
So that's we're I was tonight instead of as a guard...
J{}my582 Team Captain
Bear Grylls needs food and shelter. Minecrafters need food and a sword.

Re: MineCraft Movies!

Michael120
Bob wasn't here either, nor....wait, who was the other guy? I know jet wasn't, but I though we had three gaurds......

Rock can join; but he needs MLMP and SM. Rock, do you want to join? :P
TheAwesome120 in the infinite world of blocks
Michael120 in the universe(overbuild server)
(also Michael120BT)

"Adventure. Not just exploring the unexplored, but creating the uncreated, experimenting with the unexperimented, and defeating the undefeated." --Myself

"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -- Albert Eintsein

Chat room: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#TND

Re: MineCraft Movies!

Shadow96
I think we had Me, Jomy, Bob, and Blaze originally as guards but then bob became king. :P

Btw I tried to go on that one apocalypse server but it wouldn't let me.

Re: MineCraft Movies!

Michael120
Shadow96 wrote
I think we had Me, Jomy, Bob, and Blaze originally as guards but then bob became king. :P

Btw I tried to go on that one apocalypse server but it wouldn't let me.
You might need to be whitelisted; I'll see what I can do. ^_^

Also, I'm trying to get a "Team Chat" Macro working via /msg ....it'll take the Macro/Keybind mod, but thats all.
TheAwesome120 in the infinite world of blocks
Michael120 in the universe(overbuild server)
(also Michael120BT)

"Adventure. Not just exploring the unexplored, but creating the uncreated, experimenting with the unexperimented, and defeating the undefeated." --Myself

"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -- Albert Eintsein

Chat room: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#TND

Re: MineCraft Movies!

Rock19
i have both but i think im still ban

LU will forever live in our hearts!

Remember, always eat your bento blocks! -Me

Re: MineCraft Movies!

Rock19
sure i'll join. i'll be the random person walking down the street :P

LU will forever live in our hearts!

Remember, always eat your bento blocks! -Me

Re: MineCraft Movies!

NexusForceBob
Ack! I completely forgot about it! *Facepalm* :P I was kinda busy yesterday..
I may look like a newbie on the outside, but on the inside, I'm your worst nightmare! -me

Now THAT'S a can of Epicsauce!

I prefer the term "Sibling rivalry" over "fighting between brothers and sisters" :P

There is more to life than minecraft

General: "Fire at will!" Will: "Why must you always fire at me???" :P

Re: MineCraft Movies!

NexusForceBob
Rock19 wrote
sure i'll join. i'll be the random person walking down the street :P
Haha! :P
I may look like a newbie on the outside, but on the inside, I'm your worst nightmare! -me

Now THAT'S a can of Epicsauce!

I prefer the term "Sibling rivalry" over "fighting between brothers and sisters" :P

There is more to life than minecraft

General: "Fire at will!" Will: "Why must you always fire at me???" :P

Re: MineCraft Movies!

Michael120
Rock: Lol! You might be our 3rd gaurd. :P
Bob: You are forgiven; we'll try again friday; 7:30 as always! Download tex pack if you wants!
TheAwesome120 in the infinite world of blocks
Michael120 in the universe(overbuild server)
(also Michael120BT)

"Adventure. Not just exploring the unexplored, but creating the uncreated, experimenting with the unexperimented, and defeating the undefeated." --Myself

"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -- Albert Eintsein

Chat room: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#TND

Re: MineCraft Movies!

JRC4055
Yupppers! Can;t wait to see you all then! :D

@Bob: for the credits I wanted to have everyone pic that Naurto drew of them, but you and Shadow are the only ones that haven't been drawn, if you want him to draw the King skin you have, thats fine, other another, but you need to be drawn :P

@Shadow: as stated above, I need a drawing of you as well, but you don't have a custom skin yet. Here is a link to a skin maker which you can create one: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/571250

If you don;t want to make a new one, but find one on Planet Minecraft: http://www.planetminecraft.com/

Or just use the reg. skin, post some pics on the art museum thread.

Thanks guys!
 Jrc4O55 in game(LU)

Jrc4155 In MineCraft

Come to the Light side. We have donuts. :P

Its noobs that take risks who are true veterans.

Imagination is everything - it is the preview of life's coming attractions. ~ Albert Einstein

"I Prefer to call it undeserved payback..."

Re: MineCraft Movies!

Rock19
what are the mods i need for the movie?

LU will forever live in our hearts!

Remember, always eat your bento blocks! -Me

Re: MineCraft Movies!

Jomy582
modloader, player api, and smart moving
put modloader and player api in the .jar
then put smart moving client for modloader in the "mods" folder created by either you or modloader
J{}my582 Team Captain
Bear Grylls needs food and shelter. Minecrafters need food and a sword.

Re: MineCraft Movies!

Rock19
mods folder?

LU will forever live in our hearts!

Remember, always eat your bento blocks! -Me

Re: MineCraft Movies!

Jomy582
just install modloader then run minecraft, it should make one in .minecraft
if not, then make one urself
J{}my582 Team Captain
Bear Grylls needs food and shelter. Minecrafters need food and a sword.

Re: MineCraft Movies!

Rock19
okie dokie

LU will forever live in our hearts!

Remember, always eat your bento blocks! -Me

Re: MineCraft Movies!

Jomy582
mmhmmm